Saturday, July 15, 2006

so...

I finally actually work on one. I've made so many but I beleive that this one will actually make it...no mater how many times I change the color and the header. I am keeping this one..for sure! Still needs a little work but I figure I better get started. Lately I've been childess so I havn't had children around to photograph (I don't have any of my own yet). I have a 2 year old session coming up VERY soon so that makes me happy and then when I'm in WV for a week- week and a half- I have a couple family/children sessions and a couple teen sessions. So I'm excited about those!

Since I havn't had any children around to photograph I have found many other ways to practice. My favorites have been the Beagle/Husky Mix puppies! They are such cuties, all 11 of them(6 boys 5 girls). I've been over there twice for photos.

A couple of my favs..

The above was SOOC (for those who don't know what that means it's - Straight out of Camera) no editing other than resizing). The lighting was real bad that day so I felt lucky to get this shot. I may go back later just to enhance the color a bit but for now I'm keeping it the way it is.




The above TWO turned out pretty good. I learned a very helpful tool in the last photo. The Clone tool. Boy does that help! I was introduced to it before but forgot all about it! I LOVE IT! In the middle one I like how the blue goes with the door....and the action I caught in it. They were so cute playing right in front of me. I really like that door...I may have to get me JUST a door that color for photos haha!

Tomorrow I'm getting a few pictures of me taken so that way I can make me a couple new IDs (for here, DA, and Flickr). I now have a new lip peircing (Took me long enough to get it but I'm a wuss!) It's awesome I love it I wouldn't have it any other way! :P

oh! And for your amusement! I have to post this photo! Especially for you racing Fans!

grrr well it's not lettting me post it for some reason so I'll post it on my next post. You'll love it.

My lip hurts (I only got my lip peirced yesterday) so I'm going to get an ibuprofen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Jenna.
See Jenna Blog.
Blog Jenna Blog.

^_^

Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home