Sunday, July 16, 2006

Going crazy

I think that I'm going crazy lol.

Last night shortly after my previous entry....I started getting an upset stomach. i figured it would be like the other upset stomach ache I've had where it turned out I was only hungry due to having dinner so early lately. So I went ahead and got me a slice of boston cream pie.

I should not have done that.

We went to bed around 1am and I slept uncomfortably for about an hour. At 2am I woke up feeling worse and agitated so I went to the bathroom (tmi I'm sorry lol). I came back out crying hysterically to Kat about how I did not want my lip peircing anymore because I was miserable and I couldn't lay down on my right side (the only cofortable side when I'm sick....and really the side I'm most comfortable sleeping on). Well she dragged me to the living room, where her mom was and by that point I was shaking really bad like I had just seen the boogeyman or soemthing (also something I wouldn't want to do). I kept refusing any medicine and then I finally took pepto and sat on the couch, STILL crying. After Talking to Kat for a while I decided to keep my lip ring (I'm aparently not good with bodily change - you should ahve seen me on the atkins diet...I broke down crying in Cracker Barrel because I was tired of eggs and bacon).

I'll get used to it. This is my first (and midn you my last) body peircing other than my ears.

Ok other things that are productive.... I'm currently in search for the Tulle that just screams "JENNA! MAKE ME INTO A TUTU!" hehe I'll have to wait till School starts though because I won't have the money for it yet. I need to compare prices from Wal-Mart, Michaels, JoAnns, and Ebay. But making tutus and little cute things for sessions and such is going to be my project over the school year. Learning how to make them.

Kat's Brother also came down for the weekend as a surprise for Kat and her mom (it was her mom's b-day) I should have taken pictures all weekend but I got lazy and didn't so I took a couple snapshots before we went to Golden Corral and the airport this morning.





As promised here is the beagle/Husky Mix puppy photo that I had tried to upload in my last entry but it wouldn't let me. Enjoy racing fans!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That puppy needs to be careful about which way it takes it's turns. XD

Monday, July 17, 2006 3:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home