Sunday, July 30, 2006

Some old film snapshots and one other....

Yep...just went through my photo album as I was packing up a bit (It's really rather depressing now) and I came across a few good ones and then one that one of my parents took on our trip to disney world.

They are all snapshots but I love them anyway

P.S. - Crappy scanner

What it was was that I had an interview for the newpaper I worked for at the time (Flipside) and I had to get the person's picture. So I only ended up using like 4 photos. So as for the rest I just took a bunch of snapshots (this was about 2 years before my digital camera).

The colors were amazing...I promise these look better on the actual photo than they do on the computer. The scanner doesn't like me. But anyways...

This one my youngest sister took of me and Audie (some of you know her through my earlier photos.

And This is one I took of three of my cousins as they were playing barbies or something. (the tallest one IS NOT the oldest rofl!)

And as for this one...it was taken in December 03....at Disney World :) I loved it there...but dang we were all so tiny! (from left to right.......Kayla, Haelei, Alicia, Chance, Me). This was in one of the character's houses....that was an uncomfortable couch...

I love Alicia's expression! She's crying! She got in trouble for wandering off rofl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home